Thursday, December 19, 2013

Welcome Andy Griffith Show Fans!

I have wanted to create this page for a very long time now, as I have been a huge fan of The Andy Griffith Show for many, many years. I really hope that this page grows with many followers and that we can have the fun of chatting about the show and learning things that we did not know from one another. I have a Facebook page that you can join, just add "The Andy Griffith Show Facts and Trivia" on Facebook and when I post something here, well, then you will be notified there. Easy right?

I can't tell you how excited I am to be starting this page and I hope you will enjoy it as well. There will be trivia questions, facts about the show that you might not have known, videos and so much more. So what do you say? Want to get started? Below is the opening scene of the pilot episode, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment